|Daddy's Choice Disposable Baby Diapers
Stock: US local stock
Sending Lead Time: 1 business day
Shipping cost: Free shipping to US and Canadian destinations. Fixed low shipping rate to other applicable countries regardless of order quantity.
- Gentle on skin, offers softness and breathability.
- Ultra-absorbent and perfect for both daytime and overnight use.
- Leakage protection for up to 12 hours. The wetness indicator shows when it's time for a change.
- Our classic, eco-friendly, and fragrance-free diaper design minimizes the risks of allergy and diaper rash.
- Money-back guarantee if you're not completely satisfied.
Daddy's Choice diapers are specially designed for gentle skin protection. With features like the pocketed-back waistband and GentleAbsorb liner that contain and draw the mess away, Daddy's Choice helps keep your baby's delicate skin clean and healthy. Daddy's Choice diapers also feature premium softness and breathability to help keep them comfortable. Daddy's Choice diapers have a trusted Leak Lock system for up to 12 hours of protection, plus a wetness indicator that lets you know when it's time for a change. In addition, Daddy's Choice disposable diapers are fragrance-free and feature white simple environmental protection designs. Start your diaper-changing routine with Daddy's Choice for a soft, gentle clean, then finish with Daddy's Choice diapers.
Daddy's Choice disposable diapers are available for Newborns (<11lb), Size 1/S (9-18 lb), Size 2/M (13-24 lb), Size 3/L (20-31 lb), Size 4/XL (26-37 lb), Size 5/XXL(≥33 lb).
1. How many diapers will I change a day?
In the first couple of months, you may find yourself changing diapers up to 10 times in 24 hours. Diapers should be changed whenever they are wet or soiled. Your baby will often (but not always) let you know. With a super-absorbent diaper like Daddy's Choice diapers, you can tell if it's wet by feeling for lumps in the absorbent material. Here are some common times for changing diapers:
- Right before or right after every feeding
- After every bowel movement
- Before bedtime
- When your baby wakes up
- When you go out with your baby
2. Is there anything special I need to know about changing a diaper?
Daddy's Choice diapers are designed to adjust to your baby's shape for a snug, comfortable fit. Keep baby products, such as powder, away from the fasteners so they maintain their stickiness. Place tabs parallel to the waistband and centered on the character strip. Use the characters as guides to ensure that the fasteners are evenly spaced.
3. What size diaper is right for my baby?
Just like you, babies like to wear things that fit just right. Choose a size that does not sag or gap, even as your baby crawls and plays. This will help prevent leaks. Each product description on this site gives guidelines that represent the average weight for a particular size. And remember, when you move up a size, you gain absorbency.
4. What's the best method to weigh my baby?
The easiest way to weigh your baby is to first hop on the scale yourself. See how much you weigh, then see how much you weigh when you hold your baby. If you subtract your weight, you'll know how much your baby weighs.