Stock: US local stock
Sending Lead Time: 1 business day
Shipping cost: Free shipping to US destinations. Fixed low shipping rate to other applicable countries regardless of order quantity.
1. KN95 masks are officially certified, filtration rate 95% or more.
2. KN95 is a certified official test, adapting GB 2626-2006 Standard, the passing filtration With CE certification, GTS certification and FDA registration.
Please find us at CDC tested KN95 Mask, See CDC tested Report
3. The material of the dust mask is tender to the skin; the structure of the dust mask is convenient for using; the filter efficiency of the dust mask is at least 95% for the micro particles.
Fiber fabric construction: 5-layer face mask，composed of two layers of spunbonded nonwoven, two layers of melt blown nonwoven and air blown nonwoven fabric.
Product performance: Multiple filtering; Breathable fabric; Continuous protection; Mild; Better fit your face; Soft skin contact.
Multiple filtering: Multiple protective structures can effectively prevent haze and micro particles from entering, and effectively protect the user.
Mild and Comfort: Perfect fit for every face and optimal protection. The mask material is soft and tender to the skin. It fits every face well. Continue to care for your breathing, air permeability and no binding, to achieve more efficient protection.
1. Wash your hands before wearing a mask or keep your hands away from the inner side of the mask while wearing.
2. Distinguish the inside and outside of the mask – the outside is printed with words.
3. Distinguish the top and bottom of the mask -- the metal strip is on the top of the mask.
4. Do not squeeze the mask with your hands. Squeezing the mask with your hands can make the mask soggy with droplets.
5. Make sure the mask fits well with the face. A simple test: after putting on a mask, exhale hard to check if the air doesn't leak through the edges.